Take the next step to advance your career at Canisius. Earn a master’s degree. Request more information today.
Canisius College has a reputation for academic excellence. Consistently ranked in the top 20 colleges in the northeast, Canisius has been helping students excel for over 140 years. Our innovative programs, flexible schedules and focus on real-world experience prepare students for success in a competitive job market.
Canisius is accredited by top national accrediting organizations, including:
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International
- Council for the Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- Deaf Education Program - recognized by the Council for Education of the Deaf
Excellence at Canisius
Request information to learn more about why we are Western New York’s premier private institution.
- 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- 40,000 alumni around the world
- 35+ graduate degree and certificate programs
- 7 nationally ranked online programs
- 9 out of 10 students participate in internship or practical experiences in their career fields
- The only one-year MBA program in Western New York
Founded by the Society of Jesus as a manifestation of the charism, Canisius exposes the Jesuit principles of human excellence, care for the whole person and service to humanity.
Request Info Today
To find out more about programs that are right for you at Canisius College, fill out the form on this page. An admissions counselor will contact you to take the next step toward achieving your education and career goals at Canisius.